Blogging is in the air, let me tell ya.
Here’s a little peek at what’s coming up in the next few weeks!
- Hubs and I made it through his first semester of medical school. There were moments I worried we wouldn’t. It’s extremely high stress. It takes a lot out of you. It’s a team effort for sure, and we’re a lot closer now for it.
- Hubs and I got scuba certified (more on that later.) But, it was pretty cool minus one minor episode when I almost decided to get back in the boat and not get certified. Perseverance, people. We’ll chat about it.
- I am getting LASIK tomorrow and will no longer be blind without glasses – Major score!
- There are weddings to show you and dish about. Really cool weddings. No lie.
- There’s a creative Mother’s Day gift and an interview with the lovely woman who made it coming up.
- Hello! I turned 25 – I am an old lady. More on my quarter life crisis to come.
- I’m going to dish on the answer to my most asked question, “How do you find so many jobs online?” People ask me this all. the. time. I’m going to tell you what I do. Hint: It takes a lot of hard work.
- Culture shock to the U.S.A. Tears formed in the corner of my eyes without notice when I got to the grocery store after living in Grenada for 10 months. They really weren’t tears of happiness, but more of shock. We are so lucky. So, so so lucky. And I’ll write about trying not to forget that.
- My first ever BLOG CONFERENCE. What? A bunch of cool blogging folks all in one room? Sign me up. Budget Brunette (my mama) and I are headed to the Haven Conference next week. Comment if you’re going too!
- There’s an awesome consignment store I found in Richmond to tell you alll about! (We went there for a wedding on an epic road trip.)
Behind The Scenes
- For about six months, I’ve been working with a logo designer for an entirely new look for Budget Blonde. We’re going legit, folks. Can’t wait to show it to you!
- I started working as a blogger for two jewelry websites and am finally making a page where you can go to see all the other places where I write. You know, for support and stuff.
Now, what’s been up with you?